Designed for the super-busy senior insurance professional, Innovation & Disruption offers a rich on-the-day experience through three plenary sessions:
- The inspiration injection – why you can’t afford not to innovate
- Hello innovation: experience the new dawn in insurance
- What are we waiting for? Millennial insurers meet the Baby Boomers and Gen X
And six streams to build your own agenda:
- Innovation Improv (repeated morning and afternoon)
- Structure & culture to execute big ideas (B2C and B2B options)
- The machines are coming: IoT & the end of insurance as we know it?
- Channel your customer obsession: get insight, transform engagement
Creating a vibrant atmosphere for exchanging ideas and views is integral to the shape of the day. This is reflected in everything from our choice of venue, generous networking time and delegation itself: interacting with today’s leaders will be delegates from the InsTech start-up community and tomorrow’s disruptors from within insurance.
Re-imagining general insurance for the customer
- Based on extensive audience research and feedback from senior leaders and business drivers in UKGI
- Unrivalled access to ‘outside-in’ perspectives of the most challenging, informed experts and practitioners drawn from a range of sectors and disciplines including Amanda Blanc, Chris Brauer, Ofer Deshe, Kassir Hussain, Paul Marsden, Felix Tenniglo and Will Whitehorn
- Designed to deliver a fully-rounded delegate experience: be inspired, take actionable insight to the office, get ‘hands-on’ in our unique innovation improvs, meet the internal disruptors in our interactive start-up pitching, and emerging leaders sessions… and take the time to listen and reflect
- Informed by an expert Advisory Board to ensure optimum relevance to the most important themes on your mind today