Insurance Times has re-focused Insurance2025 for 2021. Whilst digital transformation has driven the content and debate in previous years, there are many challenges that brokers need to manage and digital transformation is only part of the story. FCA rulings and new regulation; transitioning to risk advisor; understanding the changing ‘wants’ of the post pandemic customer; managing a hybrid workforce and so on – all too important to be left off the agenda!
With the pandemic forcing the insurance industry to change the way it operates, Insurance2025 will focus on the ‘Broker for the Future’ via a mix of keynotes, debates and interviews that will explore:
- What does the broker look like now?
- What will the broker look like in 5 years?
- What is the roadmap to succeed in 2025?
- The event will be delivered online and over three days, with a tailored audience focus each morning:
- Tuesday – Personal Lines
- Wednesday – Commercial Lines
- Thursday – the Industry as a whole
…and a menu of more than 17 topic-specific On Demand sessions each afternoon.